NOTICE BOARD: We Just Acquired a shorter ManateEarts.org domain to further our reach beyond Nigeria based on members feedback that the previous domain upgrade (Pretpersonnelenligne.org) was too long and non-memorable - Nothing to fear in case you notice foskaayforum.com now redirect to it.
99.9% QUESTIONS ALREADY HAVE WELL RESEARCHED ANSWERS
We do not allow copy and paste-like most forums are known for. Our posts are unique and all member must abide with this rule or get kicked out!!!
Our Services: SEO, Web/Blog Design, Digital Marketing & also offer Training call/Whatsapp +234-7066-052228
Local Oven: Don't Buy Local Oven For Baking Cake Until You READ/WATCH This -Foskaay Foods
Five Things To Watch Out For When Buying Your Local Oven are listed and explained in a video below based on my first-hand experience using my first local oven as a baker:
1) It must have 2,3,4 or more steps and also be spacious enough to carry your cakes
2) The heat must have a separate space and also have its own door
3) There is always a demarcation between the steps of the steps that carry the cakes and where the heat is coming from
4) There must be a strong metal that must have been pears with little, little holes which demarcate the heat from the steps that carry the cakes and this metal helps and prevent the cakes from burning
5) It must have the space of both the charcoal and the gas
Watch Local Oven Video below: